Saturday, November 17, 2007

Salma Hayek's "Regalo de Dios"

Because I've mentioned this topic once before, I thought it was hilarious when a report popped up this week that Salma Hayek said her breasts were a gift from God.

"Puse mis manos en el agua bendita y dije: 'Por favor, Dios, me da unos pechos. ¡Y él me lo dio! En pocos meses desarrollé una creciente pechonalidad... me quedé muy satisfecha con la manera como ellos crecieron."
"I put my hands in the holy water and said, 'Please, God, give me breasts. And he gave them to me! In a few months, I developed a growing chest...I was very satisfied with the way they grew."


The media is reporting it like she was completely serious, but I feel like that was a total tongue-in-cheek answer. I guess joking is a good way to get the plastic surgery police off your back...or chest?

No comments: